Precision's cone bottom tanks are fabricated of low carbon mild steel. They are welded externally for maximum resistance to corrosion and weather, and welded internally to prevent crevices and pockets.
Internal coatings for a variety of chemical applications are available. Call us for more details and pricing.
- 24" loose cover manhole
- 3" threaded opening in top
- 1" sight gauge fittings
- 18" bolted manhole in shell
- 45° cone bottom with 4" stainless outlet
- 3" x 3" x 3/8" angle ring welded internally to bottom edge of skirt for support
- Painted rust-resistance primer